Sunday, July 20, 2008

Visit w/ the Reeds

We went to visit our good friends the Reeds this weekend. They moved from Lavon to Sulphur Springs back in February and we miss them so much! Brian and Tracy worked together in the Mervyn's distribution center back in the day and we became great friends.

Their little Jolene is 2 1/2 and as sweet as a button! Wow can you tell the difference between girls and boys! Jacob had a blast running through their house with her baby stroller and she chased him so she could cover up her baby inside! She is so precious, so calm and quiet and sweet.

We had lots of fun during our short visit. Tracy is expecting baby #2 in December. I'm so glad they didn't move far, far away. It was less than an hour and a half to their house so hopefully we'll be able to get together more often (we hadn't seen them since Jo's bday party in January).

I forgot my camera but hopefully Tracy got a pic or two of the kidos. If so I'll post one later. They are so cute together!!

Ryan (our post-lung transplant patient) is doing well. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. He should get to go home in another week or so if things continue to go well. Isn't that amazing?!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes, little girls are definitely different. Get ready for her to be tied to her Daddy!! So funny....my girls adore Ted.

Jenn said...

My parents live in Sulphur Springs. We should car pool the next time you go...lol!

Glad to hear little Ryan is doing well. I'll continue to keep him in my prayers.