Saturday, July 5, 2008

I Love Jacob

Can I just tell you how much I love Jacob? He is the sweetest little thing ever. Despite the fact that he was very needy this afternoon and yes, driving me somewhat crazy, I just love that kid to pieces! He is the best. Here's a few reasons why: You can't leave his room at night time or nap time or hang up the phone without hearing his sweet little voice say "I luv lu" even if you don't say it first. He gives great kisses, especially zerberts on my big round belly. He's a parrot and knows when he's repeating something mommy or daddy should not have said out loud-which he thinks is especially funny. The latest was when mommy said "God a Mighty" which he repeated while laughing hysterically about 20 times in a row. I try my hardest not to laugh but sometimes I can't help it.

We bought paint today for baby's room! We got a gallon of "Springtime Bloom" which is a shade of pink. Yes, I said pink. I know what some of you are thinking...you hate pink, Hannah. I don't hate all pink...just the pastel baby pink that every baby girl everything comes in. This is a very bright, fun pink. We also got a quart of "Garden Spot" which is a sort-of sherberty limey sagey green. I think we're going to do ONE stripe of the green all the way around the room (horizontal). Not a thousand stripes like J's room (which looks awesome by the way).

That's all for now. I'm impressed w/ myself, 2 blogs in 2 days! Go me!

No comments: