Saturday, August 2, 2008

$13.59

Thirteen fifty-nine a day. That's what it's costing to keep this 9-month pregnant lady cool! Our electric bill was $432!!!! It's food or air-conditioning. I don't know which to choose! I thought three hundred something was bad last month. I freaked out. I reset our thermostat to one degree warmer during the day and at night. I stopped turning on the porch light at night (which I have done for the past 5 1/2 yrs. I stopped turning on the dog's night light. I've been good about turning off lights etc. So I thought our bill would go down or at least stay the same, not go up! So I have now reset our thermostat again to one degree warmer during the day. So if I stink from sweat sorry, I'm just trying to save a few bucks.

We had family maternity pictures taken this week. I am proud to say we spent $70 vs the $600 we spent when I was prego w/ Jacob. They turned out really well. We just went to JCPenneys but my favorite photographer Sam was there. He's the manager at the Collin Creek location and he's really good. Anyways, he did our pics and they turned out well. We got 2 10x13 colleges and a few extras for baby book/scrapbooking.

That's about all for the week. I only worked a half day Friday b/c I was up all night Thursday w/ cramps. Don't know what was up w/ that but obviously it wasn't labor. I think God was just preparing me for the sleepless nights!

No comments: