Wednesday, August 6, 2008

COMING SOON

I had my check-up this morning and all Becky would say is "she's coming soon!" How soon? I dunno. I was 1 1/2 cm dilated and 25% effaced. She was really low too but I don't remember how low. She went and pulled Jacob's chart to compare and I'm about the same as I was the week before I had Jacob so we'll see. She also said "you know how girls are...they're always making you wait!" So it could be anytime between now and forever or so it seems.

Jenna's room is painted very bubble-gum pink and I bought stencils today to make it cuter. Will post pics when it's done. That's about it. We're enjoying this wonderful cool day (high of ONLY 96!) Going to have a busy couple of days (Brian is off Thurs/Fri) but will catch you up soon.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I pray Jenna will make her grand entrance soon. I know these hot summer days must really be draining you (Adam was born in Sept and Jarod in August, so I feel your pain).

So, try all of the old wives tales at once: go out to eat some spicy mexican food for dinner and then go for a long walk.....if it doesn't work, at least you had a yummy meal and then worked it off...lol!

Sarah said...

Yay for you! Just think, you'll have that sweet little girl in the next week or so. I'll still be sweatin' my bootie off with this big ole preggo belly... I'm so jealous! Keep us posted!

Melissa said...

hang in there, Jenna's room sounds really cute, can't wait to see pics!

Elisha said...

How exciting!!

I am with Melissa on the room pictures! I want to see how it turned out.