Friday, August 29, 2008

Update


Jenna - isn't she beautiful!!!

Brian put these clips in Jenna's hair after her bath. He's so cute!

Hi everyone. Just wanted you all to know that I haven't dropped off the planet. I know you're all thinking I must be SO BUSY w/ the new baby and all. That's not really the case, I just don't' have much to blog about!




Jenna had her first doctor check yesterday. She's doing great. She is back up to her birth weight (she had lost 10 oz) and everything is well. So far she's a very good baby. She rarely cries, loves being cuddled, and is a pretty easy going girl!




Jacob is still loving his sister. He still kisses her a million times a day and he now likes to share his toys and food with her. We had dinner last weekend at my parent's house and they had some friends over who have a 18month old boy and a 2month old girl. Let's just say it was a totally different story! He wanted nothing to do with her. His mom says he's terrible when she nurses the baby...climbs and does everything he's not supposed to. I feel so blessed that we're not that way!


Brian went back to work on Wednesday, but then he was off Thursday and today. He's working the RHS football game right now. I think he's happy to be back at work even though he always says he wants to be a stay-at-home dad. He found the 80's music channel on the TV this week and I think he's in heaven. If there's nothing on TV, he heads straight for the 80's and he blasts it while working out. Oh my!


I feel great. We've already gone on 3 walks around the jogging trail. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be walking that far but I figured if I can walk around WalMart, why not walk around the neighborhood?


The big DevineConsign sale half-off day is tomorrow so I plan on going in the morning. I love half-off day. I need to get Jacob some 18month clothes now that he FINALLY can wear them. We're also trying out the newest restaurant in the hood, I think it's called Jeannie's. It's by the 711 at McCreary and 544. I'll let you know how it is!
Jenna and my Grandma

My parent and their grandkids

3 comments:

Marla said...

Jenna is so cute. I need to come see her again. I'm going to the consignment sale tomorrow too. If you want to go together call me. Are you suppose to be driving yet?

Elisha said...

Yay for an update. She is beautiful!! All that hair!

Melissa said...

What a sweet girl you have. It was fun meeting her on Saturday. I'm all up for babysitting too. :)