Saturday, February 28, 2009

J & J

When I was pregnant with Jenna, I polled my friends and even families at the office to see what it's like to have 2 kids. The vast majority of the time, I would hear how their 2 (or more)kids are like night and day...opposite personalities...etc. This is what I fully expected with Jacob and Jenna.

Wrong. They are so much alike it's scary. Same personality, same smile, same fuss, same favorite toys, same everything! They even poop at the same time almost every day. And no, it's not at the same time every day. In fact, yesterday neither of them pooped. Weird.

When Jenna made her debut at church, I heard over and over "she looks just like Jacob!" and "it's Jacob's little twin!" I didn't get it then but I see it more and more every day. I am so lucky to have 2 beautiful, happy, healthy, fun kids. It makes the thought of another very scary. You can't strike gold 3 times can you?


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I was actually thinking the other day about how your kids are really starting to look alike. I didn't think that they did at first, but I can totally see it now! Drew is starting to look more and more like Clayton, too. So fun to watch...

I'm sure that a third little Alcorn would be just as precious! Go for it!!!

Melissa said...

Your kids are precious, another Alcorn would be just as precious! Love you!!

cmchrisk said...

Neat how they are alike in so many ways... but maybe a little spooky?... Well, if there was a third baby Alcorn, you can bet they'd be welcomed with open arms at church!

Marla said...

Yes you can strike gold 3 times!!!