Thursday, February 19, 2009

Non-Valentine


It's been a while since I've blogged so I had to divide everything (mainly pics) into Valentine and non-Valentine.
Here's Jenna chillin'. She turned 6months on Sunday. She was 16lb+and 25"+. Both were around the 50%. She is doing great. Sitting up, rolling, scooting, eating, grabbing, etc.

This is Jenna and Ava. Ava is the daughter of a friend of mine from JUNIOR HIGH! Our parents still see each other sometimes and my mom gave her mom my email...Guess what? Jenna and Ava were born on the SAME DAY about 1/2 hour apart! We had a play date last week. They were so cute - they make the exact same noises. Same screech, same coo, same silly noises!

And here's Jenna after eating. I started using a head band to keep her hair a little cleaner when she eats.

Other random stuff: There is a Burger King in Wylie! Brian over heard some women talking about it a month or so ago at the kid's play area at Firewheel. He thought she said it was next to "Papa's Chicken." There is no Papa's Chicken in Wylie so I blew it off. Brian was SURE she said it (BK) was in Wylie. I even looked online to prove to him he misheard. It wasn't on their website. Well, we were driving home from Taco Delight after Josh's party the other day and guess what we passed? Burger King! And it was next to Popeye's Chicken! This might not be a big deal to you but BK is my favorite and there isn't one anywhere near here so I'm super excited! Brian, on the other hand is super excited about the Whataburger that's going in up the street (by Lowes and 24hr fitness).

I have decided that we are going to start having an annual Alcorn's Kids Labor Day Party. Labor Day falls right in between Jenna and Jacob's birthday so I thought we could have a big party for both of them on Labor Day. Isn't it so appropriate that it's LABOR day? So mark your calenders!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: