Monday, February 9, 2009

Jenna N Emma






Jenna and Emma, the cutest girls in the world. I finally got some pictures of Jenna and Emma together. Emma is our great friends the Watson's daughter. She is 6wks younger than Jenna. I was SO excited when I found out Robert and Marla were going to have another baby. When I got pregnant, I must have asked Marla every week if she was pregnant yet. FINALLY, the answer was yes. Then, when I found out that she also was having a girl, I was thrilled! I had no idea our girls would be twinkies!

Robert and Brian get confused for each other all the time at church, now add our two girls to mix and well, let's just say the Alcorns and Watsons are a big blurr!


Jenna loves the swing. Jacob hasn't wanted to get in the baby swing for a LONG time, that is until his sister was in it. Go figure.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marla said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!! I can't believe you posted that on the 9th and I'm just now seeing this!!!!