Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jenna's Valentines

This was on the day after Valentines. Jenna had the CUTEST dress (she wore to church). This doesn't show it well but trust me, it was ALMOST as cute as her!
Jenna's new trick for Valentine's Day. When I was feeding her breakfast, she kept sucking her thumb in between bites like she always does. However, for Valentine's Day she decided to stick her finger up her nose while she was sucking her thumb. It cracked me up! I know one day I'll have to answer "Mom, why did you take a picture of THAT?" and I have already prepared my answer: "Sweetie, I took pictures of EVERYTHING!"
Jenna sporting 2 bows. I need to get some that match!


This was after breakfast. Jacob was playing peek-a-boo with Jenna. It was so cute. He would duck down and she would lean over her high chair to try and see him. Then he would pop up and they would both giggle hysterically!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, fun - several posts at once! I love all the pictures! The one of Jenna with her finger in her nose made me giggle. Poor girl - that one is going to haunt her. :)

I love the one of Jacob with the leaves in the background, too. What a handsome little fella!

Hope all is well with y'all... Wish we still lived in Sachse so we could have had a playdate at BK. HA!

cmchrisk said...

I love your pictures! Jenna and Jacob are growing so fast!