Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our Little Miracle

God performed a miracle in our house last night. Jacob came in our room about 10:30pm. I was dead asleep and it took me a minute to figure out what time it was and what was going on. By then, Jacob was vomiting in my bed. Yeah!

So off we went to clean him up and change our sheets as well as his. As I was taking off his pj's, I realized he was running quite a fever. I tried to take his temp but he threw a fit and I was afraid he was going to wake up Jenna so I gave up but I'm guessing it was in the 101-102 range. So we gave him some Tylenol and put him back to bed. He went right back to sleep which was a miracle in itself.

I figured we would be up again within an hour or two with him but when Jenna woke me up to eat around 4, I was shocked! Jacob was still sound asleep and didn't feel like he was running a fever anymore.

Today he has been fine. Eating and keeping everything down, no fever, etc. PRAISE GOD! I just knew we were dealing with the flu. I don't know what was up last night but I rejoice that God chose us to heal last night.

No comments: