Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ponytail

Jenna got her first ponytail last night. I couldn't resist. Everyone always says "her hair is so long you could put it in a ponytail!" Well, I did to prove they are right!
Posted by Picasa
We love the tiny barrettes Ami got for us. They tame the mane.
Jacob had a busy day streaking. I would post a picture but I don't know how to cover the "zone" so no pervies can see. First he stripped in his crib, then the backyard. Good thing it was warm today. Both times it was because he needed to "potty." He peed in his crib (the diaper was totally dry) and on the back doorstep.
He's doing well potty training. I'm not doing anything. Just waiting for him to tell me when he needs to go. I'm not patient enough. I figure eventually he'll want to go in the potty which seems to be true now! He loves the m&m reward system too.
We have a very busy day of errand running tomorrow, then Papa is coming on Friday to play. Jacob is very excited about that. He hasn't seen Papa in a while. He kept asking about him last week but he was out of town in San Antonio. All week he would say "papa, onie-onie-o." Now he says "Papa, onie-onie-o, home." That means he was in San Antonio but now he's home. I love that kid!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I just love your kids, they are adoreable! Check out my blog....I fixed it finally....it was messed up and so just wanted to let you know. Love ya.

Sarah said...

I can't believe that Jenna already has enough hair for a ponytail! I know that you are having fun dressing her and doing hair. :)

Jenn said...

I love the ponytail! Jenna's smiles just light up the page!

Ok, you have me laughing at Jacob's "potty adventures"! He'll get it eventually...it just takes time...and LOTS of patience!