Sunday, November 23, 2008

Update

Both kids are suffering from a cold so we stayed home from church today. Brian stayed home with the kids while I did a massive WalMart run. That place was nuts! I was thinking most people would be in church or getting ready for the Cowboy game. Not.

Jacob has been very in to "go potty" this past week. It's not something I initiated. We all know I do not have the patients for that! He's done well. He usually goes a little in his diaper which reminds him that he needs to "go potty." Then we go in the toilet and the cycle continues. I think we went through a 2 week supply of diapers this past week because I can't stand putting on a non-dry diaper after he goes in the toilet. Even if it's only a little wet (which is usually the case) I put on a clean diaper. I need to get over that!

Jenna has been trying hard to roll over the past few days. I bought her some bows today at WalMart that said for ages 3 and up. Who knew bows had an age ranking? Needless to say, she has plenty of hair to hold them!

We are looking forward to NOT having Thanksgiving at our house for the first time EVER! No cooking, no cleaning, no entertaining. It's going to be great (at my parent's house). I am baking of course. I can't let an opportunity to bake slip by!

No comments: