Saturday, January 24, 2009

A week in Pictures

My little flower child
Jacob thought this was SO funny. He has always loved to put baskets on HIS head. I guess he was teaching Jenna how to do it.
Jacob with his Capri Sun that he got out of the fridge by himself, poked the straw through the hole, and gulped down half before I ever knew he had it. The little turkey!
Jenna's first cereal experience. She actually did pretty well. Jacob enjoyed helping too. After a while, she decided it was more fun to blow raspberries right after I put the cereal in her mouth. That of course sent a cereal spray everywhere. I guess that was her way of saying all done!

One quick Jacob story: We were ready "Happy Birthday Jesse Bear" last night. In the beginning of the book, Jesse and his parents write out invitations to his party. Jacob picked up that page and started licking where the picture of the envelope was! So funny!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marla said...

Jacob cracks me up.

Jenn said...

Great pictures!

And Jacob is hilarious!!!

cmchrisk said...

We had to move the capri suns to a higher shelf! They grow up so quickly. I love the envelope part and feel for you with the raspberry part... all cute!