Friday, January 16, 2009

Tasty Toes & Spiderman

First, I must tell you all that Brian is LOVING day shift! It's going to take some getting used to, the waking up at 5:30am, but other than that he really likes it.

As for Jenna, she is really trying hard to eat her toes. Poor thing is just a little too THICK to accomplish anything! It's fun to watch her try. I'm sure she will figure out a way soon.

Jacob is obsessed with Spidey. My parents have a toy (it belonged to my brother) that is Spiderman. He rides on a motorcycle and does tricks. Jacob has loved that toy forever. When we were at my doctor's office a while back for Jacob's well check, they gave him a million stickers, one of which was Spider-man. I let him play with a few then stuck the rest up on my dresser.

Well, Jacob found the Spider-man sticker and was SO excited. I started singing the Spider-man song but could only remember the first 2 lines so of course I googled it to get the rest of the words. That led me to a YouTube clip of the original Spider-man cartoon intro. I had NO IDEA I would end up watching the stupid clip 5000 times a day! Seriously, Jacob must ask me 50 times a day to "go see Spider-man." He's getting pretty good at the song too. So, despite having never actually seen the Spider-man cartoon, he loves Spidey!

We have a busy week coming up. I have stuff every day except Friday, which I guess will be rest day. I get to go to Scrap Night tonight at church for the first time in about 2 years! Brian is being held over at work so I'll be late but as long as I go and actually get Jenna's book STARTED, I'll be happy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Isn't it funny how kids figure out all of those characters even though they haven't seen the shows? It's crazy to me!

Welcome to the superhero phase, my friend! Costumes and action figures are just around the corner...

Way to keep up with scrapbooking! I haven't touched Clayton's since September or started one for Drew. I'm beginning to think that my scrappin' days are over. :(