Thursday, December 18, 2008

Spit Bubbles

Jenna has learned to blow spit bubbles this week. I especially love the sound of it. It's a mixture of singing and a farting noise. It's too cute.

Jacob has learned how to catch a football. He WILL NOT, I repeat NOT be a football player. Baseball maybe, or soccer but NOT football. I love watching football, don't get me wrong. But I will not EVER enjoy watching my precious J get squished and smacked and crashed into on a football field.

We had our first ice-ish weather this week. It wasn't pretty or fun or exciting. Just froze over the bridges and stuff. I had planned on going into work late that day anyways so it worked out.

I'm getting excited about Christmas. I'm FINALLY mailing cards out tomorrow (hopefully). We have a bit more shopping. One of Brian's presents came today. I love surprises. So fun. Guess I'd better go get ready for tomorrow. Happy Friday!

No comments: