Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wyde Bool

Riding the Bull followed by the Daddy Slide

Jacob jumping on the couch. He likes to stand on the arm of the couch and do a belly flop. Another favorite is to stand on the chair and do a belly flop onto the ottoman. He did it the other day and I swear the ottoman was at least 5 feet away from the chair. He likes to scare me death. Needless to say he made it. I don't know how. I guess he has frog legs.


Brian said I had to blog about this picture (the 1st one)...him and Jacob do this thing where Jacob climbs onto his legs and he "rides the bull" aka "wyde bool". Brian kicks his legs and throws Jacob up 10 times. That's right, 10. This cowboy well surpasses the required 8 seconds. He then follows it up with the "daddy slide" where he dives down Brian's legs. This picture shows the transition from the last bull "kick" into the daddy slide.


My boys are nuts! They are so cute though. Brian and Jacob work out together often. It's so cute. Jacob walks around with the 2 or 3 lb dumbbells and does his curls. He also climbs onto the weight bench and lays across it sideways and does leg raises. He's going to be buff one day!
Jacob crawled into the pack-and-play to hang with his sis.

He held Jenna all by himself this week. He was very proud. He often asks to "hold her" but usually I hold him while he holds her. He did a very good job holding her up. He has been more gentle the last few days. I guess it depends on his mood.
Jacob holding Jenna

Today was our first day back at church. It was so nice to see all of our church family again. Jenna and Sara Beth hung out in Bible study and during church. Sara Beth is 2 weeks older than Jenna; they are good friends. Soon there will be 2 more girls to add to the pack. My friend Marla should be having Emma within the next 3 weeks and Maggie Jane is due the end of October. Marla has 2 boys and Jackie (Maggie Jane's mom) has 3 boys so we are super excited for both of them. Girls are awesome. I didn't think they would be but they are!

This is actually a smile ; )

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute, cute, cute! There's something about Daddys and their little boys...
I love the picture of Jacob holding Jenna. He looks so proud!

Elisha said...

He is wearing me out just looking at the pictures!! So cute!!