Tuesday, September 23, 2008

J-A-C-O-B

Jacob got the wood letters that spell his name for his birthday from the Reeds (Jenna got them too). I finally painted them this week and got Jacob's hung. They are so cute! When he walks in his room and sees them, he smiles really big. Then I start singing J-A-C-O-B to the tune of B-I-N-G-O. He asks me to sing in again and again. When I spell his name, he always repeats it like this: J-C-B-D-D. Close, sort of! Oh ya, and he bounces as he spells. So precious!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Way to stay on top of your blogging! I hope that I can follow your lead and stay on top of it when we have two. :)

Love the letters - they are so cute! I'm sure that Jacob will be singing the J-A-C-O-B song in no time...

Elisha said...

Love the letters!

Marla said...

Very cute!