Sunday, September 14, 2008

J-Bub's 2!

Happy Birthday To You! sung by J as "happy dee dee to you"



The whole familyJacob's new truck from Nana and Aunt Heather

Happy Birthday Jacob! It is hard to believe that a few short years ago, we were a DINK family. We were happy...we could do what we wanted when we wanted. Then Jacob came along and our definition of happiness was transformed. It truly is amazing how one tiny little creature can change your whole world. I love my Jacob more than I could ever imagine loving anyone or anything. He gives meaning to my life in a way I never knew possible. Happy Birthday to my precious angel.sharing bumble bee with Jenna

Jacob and dada

3 comments:

Marla said...

Cute pictures!

Jenn said...

Aww, Happy Birthday sweet Jacob! We've been missing you in the nursery lately! I hope you had a day as special as you are!!!! Hugs and kisses from Mrs. Jennifer and Mr. Paul....

Elisha said...

Great pictures. He is a cutie!!