Friday, September 26, 2008

PUUUPPEEEEE

We had pictures taken yesterday. It would have been great if not for the photographer's dog. You see her studio is in her house...as soon as we arrived Jacob ran back into the kitchen where there was a dog in a kennel. No big deal. He talked to the dog and had a great time. As soon as it was time to take some pictures, he threw a fit.

All he wanted was to play with the puppy. She even put the dog outside. We played peek-a-boo, bribed with candy and still no luck. He did simmer down for a few minutes but by then Jenna was irritated. So I think she got a few family shots with everyone happy except Jenna. Then she got a few close-ups of just Jacob. They were close-ups to hide the bag of goldfish in his hand. Next she shot Jenna-those will be great I'm sure. Of course once Jacob saw sister lying there he wanted to kiss on her. 5 minutes before he refused to hold her (something he LOVES doing at home). So she got some pics of him kissing on her. Don't know if any of them will show his face or not.

So I guess pictures with a 2 yr old aren't a guarantee. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there are some good shots somehow in there. We go back in a week or 2 to view the pictures. Will let you know how that turns out.

P.S. Happy Birthday to my mommy who never reads my blog but happy birthday anyway!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Aww, I bet the pictures are still cute. It was great to see Jenna today, she's beautiful!

By the way, I tagged you on my blog...

Melissa said...

I've just Tagged you, so Tag, your it.