Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jenna is now 2 months, 12lb and I can't remember how many inches!
Jacob playing with his new Elmo LIVE Nana bought him.


Let's see, my last post was about how mad I was that Jacob was sick...guess what? He's STILL sick. That's the crappy part about having a kid that doesn't go to daycare or somewhere that there are lots of germs. When he does get sick it lasts forever! Now he has respiratory and GI issues. It's not fun.

We even had to miss church-not just miss church but miss a BIG important day at church. A new pastor preached in view of a call, then was vote in! He sounds great from what I hear. I'm very excited to meet him and his family.

Jenna is doing great. She was really fussy and gassy this morning but seems better now. I heard a few coughs today which made me nervous but I continue to pray protection (from brother's germs) over her.

Brian's awards banquet was Saturday night. I think it was our first "date" since Jenna was born. It wasn't much of date though. He was the MC and had to be there early and stay late, plus he was up on the stage most of the night so I just sat there. The food was good. I wanted to stay and dance but mother nature called (had to go home and pump!).

Brian has a few extra days off this week...he took off for his birthday so we have a real date night planned and some other fun family stuff. We are so glad my parents are such good sports and keep our kiddos so we can enjoy a night out here and there. They even offered an overnight date but I'd have to get up and pump...think we'll wait a bit on that one!


This is Jacob being a toad...see the toad in front of him. And I thought he was a monkey!Me and my sweet Jenna. She is such a precious girl!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute, cute pics. I am sorry that Jacob is still sick. I will pray that Jenna doesn't get it.
If you need a babysitter, call me. I have baby fever you know, so I'm up for it....just give me some notice and I'll check my calendar. :)

Love ya!

Jenn said...

Aww, sweet pics! I'm so sad that Jacob is still sick. I am praying God's protection on Jenna (and you and Brian too)....no more cooties for anyone!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, that baby girl is BEAUTIFUL!

Melissa said...

Thanks Hannah! When was Brian's birthday? I'm sorry we missed it. Happy Birthday Brian!! Can you let me know so we can get it on Reflections list. Thanks. Love ya and let's get that family get together planned soon. :)