Friday, October 10, 2008

Back To Work

Yesterday was my first day back to work and it was so boring! We only had one doctor and he did rounds in the hospital all morning. He only had a few patients in the afternoon so we were fighting over them! It was nice to be back though. I never thought I'd want to go back; I didn't with Jacob! But now that's he's 2 I was ready for that "break" I'd always hear people talk about when referring to mostly stay-at-home moms that work here and there to escape! Brian did great with them by the way. He even ran a few errands...he's much more ambitious than me!

We had our viewing/ordering session with the photographer today. Jennifer, you were right. She did get some awesome shots despite Jacob's not so great behavior! I can't wait til we get them. It'll be a few weeks before they come in. I have to say that I truly believe that I have the most beautiful kids in the world : ) !

Jenna is such a smiley, happy, sweet baby. Jacob takes such good care of her too. He gives her her paci when she cries, tries to share his juice and snacks, loves to hold her, and has even tried to pick her up out of her swing or bouncy chair. Thank goodness I always strap her down!

I found a gray hair this week. It was right smack dab in the middle of my head. I pulled it out, but mainly just to get a good look at it. I don't mind have a gray hair. Two I might mind but one is ok.

I will close with a few pictures of the kids, cause they make me happy and maybe they will make you smile too! Oh ya, and I finally put a link to our dropshots page where there are a million pictures (see dropshots to your left).

Smiling at Daddy


Having a snack outside (check out the baggy jeans!)

Wrestling with the beagles "aka bee-gulls"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Working part time is the perfect balance, I think. And, it is so nice that Brian can watch the kids while you are at work. What a perfect setup!
Love the picture of Jenna - precious smile! Have a great weekend!

Elisha said...

Love the new background and the picures of the kids. They are beautiful!! Thanks for your advice on my job situation. I'll keep y'all updated on what I decide, of course.

Where did you find the cool background? I want to change mine too but I need to figure out how exactly to do it once I find a cool one.

Have a wonderful weekend!!