Monday, April 13, 2009

"Hoppy" Easter!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We started off the day the way everyone in their right mind should on Easter...going to church to worship the Risen King!

Brian's sister and her hubby drove up from Austin to spend the afternoon with us. His mom came over too and we had a "traditional" Texas Easter meal of fajitas! They were so yummy!

Aunt Heather is so great with the kids. Here is Jacob being super silly with her. Jenna loved all the attention. Aunt Heather held her and fed her and played with her and even got to see her crawl!
Thanks Aunt Heather for photographing our egg dying adventures! It was so fun. Jacob did really well. He wanted to dunk every egg in every color. I couldn't believe how well they turned out. And no major messes!
Pretty eggs huh. Brian's is the rainbow one. I think he had the most fun ; )
Jenna's official Easter picture. Her dress was ridiculously cute. It's hard to see in the pictures but it had little textured polka dots and eyelet trim. Oh, and the sweetheart neckline. Precious!
Happy Easter from the Alcorns!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute, cute. What a sweet family!

I love dying Easter eggs! I am seriously thinking about buying some kits that are on clearance and dying them just for fun. HA!

Marla said...

Brian does know what the rainbow stands for right?????

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm so happy I found your blog! I didn't know you were a blogger! I saw it on Jen's blog! We are planning a get together soon!
Stacey