Thursday, April 2, 2009

Handsome Boy

Despite all the drama with Jenna last week, we still managed some fun times. Jacob asked for donuts about ten times one morning. Finally, I caved and we made home made donuts using canned biscuits. So yummy. He loved them and ate more than I am willing to share!
Nana brought over some really fun new toys. This is his rocket launcher. You stomp the foot thing and the nerf rocket flies into the air. So cool!


It's making me crazy...Jacob losing his "toddler" look and turning into a boy. I just think he's the most handsome little thing ever. I know all moms think that about their boys but just look at him!
Jacob got a Spider Man kite. Here is it's first flight. It wasn't really windy enough to get going but he got to hold it for a little while while it was flying.

So innocent. NOT.


Loving him some ketsup. He dumped Whataburger ketsup (it IS the best ketsup after all) onto his hamburger. On a side note, anytime we go through a drive-thru anywhere Jacob starts yelling "I'LL HAVE A HAMBURGER PLEASE!"

Looking chill in daddy's Oakleys.

And finally our church egg hunt. I had to chase around Jacob while holding Jenna (in the sling but still not easy). That explains my lack of pictures. Jacob wanted to open every egg and eat the candy. I finally got him to put a few in his basket, then we were DONE and headed home! That was a challege that I hope to never have to do again! This weekend is our neighborhood egg hunt but Brian should get home in time to go.
I'll post Jenna pics and bluebonnet pics when I get a chance!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

A few things...

1. You have to tell me how you made donuts out of canned biscuits! Clayton would flip over those.

2. Jacob is so handsome and, yes, he is looking older. My sister-in-law says that having a second child makes your first seem even more grown up. So true...

3. Whataburger ketsup is the best! How do they make it taste better than all the others?!?! That Jacob is a boy after my own heart!

4. Clayton was exactly the same way at our easter egg hunt last year. Except that he was too busy collecting sticks to hunt eggs. HA!

5. Where did you find good bluebonnets? I have been searching for a good patch, but all the ones around us seem so wimpy this year.

6. Hayley Adams left a comment on my blog and she said that she found it through the link on yours. So fun! I loved hearing from her. Isn't the blog world great?

Sorry for sooo many comments! Guess I should have just sent an email. :)