Saturday, April 11, 2009

Crawling & Suprises



Jenna is crawling! Forward! Her first real dart across the room was on 4/8/09 while I was at work. Brian was so excited that she crawled first for HIM! Whatever. And what was she crawling after? A dirty diaper Brian had put in a bag and tossed across the room!
You might notice in the picture she is practicing the bear crawl. She likes to walk her hands back until it forces her to sit on her bum. She is a hoot!

Jenna eating puffs!

Jacob has been sick all week with asthma and sinus crud. So it's been breathing treatment, robitussin, allergy med, repeat, etc. He's not acting sick of course so that's good.

Last week was a "week of surprises" for me from Brian. It started with him bringing home ice cream cones from McDonalds when he got off work. Then, we went on a fun "off campus" walk at a park in Richardson. A few days later we went for a walk in another great Richardson park.



Then, Brian had the carpets cleaned while I was a work. We had been talking about having it done and boy do they look great!


And finally, my sweet darling husband called in sick ("family" sick to be exact...they get 2 weeks of family sick on top of their regular sick time!) yesterday so I could sleep in since I have been getting up during the night to give Jacob breathing treatments. I love my man!

This is at our HOA egg hunt.

No comments: