Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day etc

Mother's Day dinner with my parents, mother-in-law, and my Grandma

Just the boys
Grandma and her 2 great-grandchildren

Jacob's preschool had "Muffins with Mom" for Mother's Day. He made me this sweet necklace which he would not let me wear : )

They sang the moms a song to the tune of the Oscar Meyer bologna song.

Jacob with Mrs. Linda and Mrs. Barbara

Me and my first born

just a random cute picture

We found a toad in our backyard the other day. Jacob wasn't scared of it a bit. That's MY boy!

/another random cute pic. I think Jenna the common theme here!
We went to a co-worker's daughter's bday party at a farm. The kids had a blast!

Jacob and the bday girl!


Fishing with dad. Jacob was only interested in fishing when there was actually a FISH involved!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh so cute... I love the picture of you & Jenna. I know that I say this in every comment, but she is such a beautiful little girl! Just darling...

I love the one of Jacob with the toad, too. You can just tell by the look on his face that he is in hog heaven. Ha ha!