Saturday, April 24, 2010

Where to Begin?

Life has been so busy lately. Between church (*our NEW church which we are SO BLESSED to have found*), preschool, gymnastics, work, and these two angels, we've been....well...busy!Evening story time with Daddy



Brian does this to Jenna's hair every night. It cracks me up!





We recently went on an adventure with our neighbor friends. Me and Erica were both husband- less one Saturday and decided to go on a spur of the moment trip downtown (Dallas, that is).

So we rode the DART rail to City Place


Then hopped on the *free* McKinney Ave trolley. Here's Jacob with his buddies Clayton and Oliver.Jenna loved the trolley. Here's Elliott or Ellie as Jenna calls him. He's so cute! I think at 10 months he outweighs Jenna!


We got off the trolley and walked to the Chase Bank building. Our plan was to go up to the Sky Lobby and look out over downtown. Well, it's only open M-F so we were out of luck! But they had this great amphitheatre. The boys loved running and playing and jumping...until the mean security guard kicked us out. Whatever.
Then we were off to Pacuigo's for some gelato. YUM! We had a great time - I'm glad Erica is so adventurous. I'd be chicken to do such an outing by myself if it weren't for her.

As for my lack of time to blog...this picture says it all. This is what I found as I was eating my lunch today (after the kids ate theirs, of course). I thought I could actually get my lunch in uninterrupted while the kids played outside. Wrong!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my word... that last picture... I have no words. I laughed out loud!

I'm glad that y'all found a new church home, and that all is well with your little family! :)

Erica said...

lovely!! :)