Saturday, April 10, 2010

Animals!

Jacob had a petty zoo come to his school last month. I didn't get to go because I had to work so I sent Brian and Jenna to take pictures for me.

Jacob spent most of the time with the turtle. He loved it. I think he's so use to chasing the turtles at our neighborhood pond...they always jump in the water and escape. He actually "caught" this one!
Above is Jacob and one of his teachers Ms. Barbara.

Jacob and the giant rabbit.

Jenna played for a minute...until a baby goat jumped up on her. That was the end of that!

Then right before Easter we took a trip to the Fort Worth Zoo. When we first arrived, we took the train to the back of the zoo...a great trick to get away from the crowds!

Jenna made sure Aunt Beckey was holding her hand at all times on the train ride.The Alcorns

Jenna dancing with the kangaroo
Jacob on the gator
Jacob's favorite as always...the parakeet house


My little monkeys on the baby elephant

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the picture of Jacob with the turtle. He looks like he is really studying it, and he's proud of his "catch." Ha ha!

Jenna and those curls... she gets me every time! Love it!