Thursday, January 28, 2010

Girl Crazy

The more time passes, the girlier Jenna gets. And the girlier Jenna gets, the more girl crazy I get. I recently made her a TUTU and some new hair bows.
She hates the tutu. Won't even wear it for a second (the above picture was the one out of 100 that she wasn't crying). She shakes her head and says no no no no over and over while tugging it down. I was hoping to take her 18month pics in it next month but it looks like I need to go to plan B.Jacob likes it though.

The bows turned out really cute but I don't care for the clips they had a HobLob so I'm going to switch them out as soon as I get around to going to Sally's.
Jacob started gymnastics class this week. He loved it! He did so well. It made his mamma who just so happens to be a former gymnast so proud ; ) He is doing great in school too. I am so glad the 2's are over! He is turning into such a sweet boy.

He is finally starting to pedal his tricycle. For the longest time he would just scoot his feet. I think our slightly older and super cool neighbor boys are inspiring him.

Brian took these last 2 pics last night. When I was scrolling through them I had to stare a minute to figure out which were Jacob and which were Jenna.

No comments: