Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh! Happy (Mother's) Day!


What a great Mother's Day I had! It began Saturday night when Brian brought me dark chocolate covered almonds. YUM! Then, Sunday morning I got to sleep in. Life is good. When I woke up, I was greeted at the bottom of the stairs with this sign.
Then I was adorned with many gifts including 5 shirts, a digital frame keychain, and a "mommy" charm for my bracelet.
We had a fabulous brunch at church. It was a great time of fellowship and the food was great. The kids were our waiters and they did such a great job! After church, we headed over to my parent's house for ribs, baked potatoes, veggies, and more. Brian's mom and my Grandma came over too so we had my dad's mom, my mom, Brian's mom, and Jacob/Jenna's mom. Oh, that's me. Still seems weird that I'm a mom.

Just the girls: my mom, me and Jenna

Me and the kids
The whole family.
It was a great day! I feel so blessed and loved and appreciated. Can we have Mother's Day every month?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: