Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ketchup

I survive scrap-weekend! Actually it was a blast. I missed my kids and my man lots (ok, mainly just the first night) but I knew they were having tons of fun so I didn't worry a bit. Seriously. I made a good dent in Jenna's book too. I'm about half way done with her book, not bad!

The kids had their annual physical (wink!) and here's the stats:

Jacob: 29.5lb, 37"
Jenna: 19lb 2oz; 29.75"
We also had our annual family pictures taken. I am having such a hard time deciding which ones to order. Here's the link to check them out. http://gallery.me.com/sreeves3275#100778

Jenna is lovin' dancing and she sure can boogie! She is also learning some animal sounds. She barks very well.

Jacob loves listening to 'his' music. He know lots of songs with hand motions and is learning so much in preschool.

They are both healthy, happy kids. Who could ask for anything more?

This past weekend our BF's the Reeds came for a visit. It was tons of fun as always, well, until Brian forgot their car was parked in the driveway and scraped the side while backing out. Oops! That's what insurance is for. No big deal!

Jacob and Jolene playing with his new dinosaur puzzle (a present from Jolene) Jacob and Jessica. She's sporting her new hip brace.

Jolene brought Jacob a birthday cake since she missed his party. So sweet!

The kids have been spending hours outside playing with acorns. We collect them in buckets and dump trucks, line them up, spell stuff with them, etc. I had no idea acorns could be so entertaining.

Jacob FINALLY saw a rainbow. A big storm blew through last week just before bedtime. After we read books, I had a gut (aka God) feeling that there would be a rainbow. We hopped out of bed and ran downstairs. As we stepped out the front door I looked left. No rainbow. Then I looked right. No rainbow. WHAT? I just KNEW there was going to be one. I was so disappointed. We had to go back into the kitchen to get bumble bee so I decided to look out the back door just in case. Guess what we saw? Yep! A giant rainbow!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Hey there, neighbor!!! Love the pictures. They turned out AWESOME!!! I like HA11 just in case you wanted my opinion.